Sunday, March 18, 2007

another weird dream...

i was kidnapped. and held hostage in this big house. Part of the dream i was in it, and the other part, i was observing myself. (weird how that happens huh.) One part i had a rope or something tied around my ankle and i was in like murky water inside, and there were these police officers in the house looking for me and they found me but underneath the water, my kidnapper was pulling me under so just my hand stuck out. every so often he would release me and i would appear at the surface to try and ask for help, but no words came out. then i was pulled back down, as if it was some sort of game. finally, (this is a part where i was observing) my kidnapper walked away from the rope and i ran. as fast as i could(which didn't seem very fast cause its a dream and thats how it always works...stupid REM sleep.)
REM: When we switch into REM sleep, our breathing becomes more rapid, irregular, and shallow, our eyes jerk rapidly in various directions, and our limb muscles become temporarily paralyzed. Our heart rate increases, our blood pressure rises, and males develop penile erections. When people awaken during REM sleep, they often describe bizarre and illogical tales - dreams.(http://www.thirdage.com/healthgate/files/21261.html)

i escaped to a nearby car and told them to drive as fast as they could away. they drove, then next thing i knew i had to go BACK to that house to get Gina, Chloe, and Carley Diaz from the house. i grabbed Carley and Gina had Chloe and we ran to the car. but THEN, i was all of a sudden in a car with my Aunt Debbie saying that "he was going to find me and i couldn't go home because he'd find me...then i said, we have to get my family, he'll kill my family." it was dark and rainy...Debbie just kept telling me to calm down and he wasn't going to get me. But the whole time i kept looking around for him.




I'm officially weird.

4 Comments:

At 10:21 PM, Blogger sxandon said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

 
At 10:26 PM, Blogger sxandon said...

I had that exact same dream only your Aunt Debbie was a yellow fire hydrant and she kept throwing sardine flavored sugar cookies out in front of the car to make it go faster because it had turned into a giant walrus named Edwardo'.


Weird doesn't that bad with a shot of espresso.

 
At 3:10 PM, Blogger Sydney said...

Sean...you're funny!

 
At 11:41 PM, Blogger sxandon said...

it's not funny - it's a condition

 

Post a Comment

<< Home