Thursday, February 15, 2007

This post is mostly directed to Syd, and no one really reads this besides the Sib's anyways so here goes...

After reading your latest blog i got that lump in my throat. (man I've been super emotional lately) I only know a fraction of how difficult this whole process has been for both you and James, and the tole it's taken on you both individually and as a couple. I remember one time i came home, and you were on the couch watching T.V. with your yellow down comforter and a glass of wine. you looked upset so i plopped down and watched a little t.v. with you. Eventually i asked if you were okay, you spilled what had been going on with the whole infertility thing you started crying, i started crying...i found it and will always remember it as a huge bonding moment for us. I am so excited for you and James and I'm excited to see where God leads you in this process. You are both amazing people and i have always thought you would be incredible parents.

I love you Sissy and Jim Rowdy.

3 Comments:

At 5:17 PM, Blogger Sydney said...

Tear...
Thanks beth! I love you, and thank you for your support.
Syd

 
At 9:31 AM, Blogger sxandon said...

Oh there are some others who read your words...
Syd is fortunate to have such an awesome sister.

 
At 8:41 AM, Blogger james - jimmy said...

Thanks B!

It's good to be family.

Love u.
Jim

 

Post a Comment

<< Home